Ask and Take Action is Agenda’s campaign to ensure staff in public services ask about domestic abuse. Read our briefings below.
Briefings we support:
- The Domestic Abuse sector’s joint calls for the Bill.
- SafeLives #Invest2EndAbuse campaign which calls for a fully funded range of domestic abuse support services for children, adults and perpetrators.
- Age UK’s call for data collection about domestic abuse for adults aged 74 and over.
- The joint children and domestic abuse sector’s calls for the Domestic Abuse Bill.
- The Step Up! Migrant Women Coalition, led by the Latin American Women’s Rights Service (LAWRS).
- Imkaan’s ‘Alternative Bill’, which outlines a response to VAWG that is gendered and intersectional.
- Joint letter to Dame Louise Casey and new government taskforce on rough sleeping to prioritise safe housing & support for women & survivors of Domestic Abuse